The Cost and Pricing Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing cost structures for the company’s wide range of specialty food products. Secondary responsibilities will include maintaining pricing systems, and facilitating bid and quoting activities across customers. Position will expose employee to a wide range of management level accounting, purchasing and importing functions necessary to complete role
- Review current import costs / changes and update cost tracking systems.
- Work with Inventory Management, Purchasing and QC teams to update / analyze impending changes to supply chain, prices and specifications.
- Work alongside Global Supply Chain Manager to gather costs, specifications, production and method of import for new items.
- Review costs with VP of Finance to maintain margin targets.
- Update automated pricing system and manual templates with new items and specifications.
- Work with sales support to provide pricing to sales team for current and prospective customers.
- Assist order entry with missing prices and system updates.
- Work with Deduction Specialist to validate deductions and price rebates.
- Assist VP of Finance to issue pricing as necessary.
- Work with accounting manager and purchasing to update FX needs on a week to week basis.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in business, finance, or accounting and some practical experience in organizing and analyzing data from multiple sources. Willing to train qualified recent college graduates that are exceptional in nature and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Individual must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work cooperatively amongst multiple teams while under tight deadlines.
- Tech savvy office requires strong computer skills in standard office applications and experience with integrated accounting applications – experience with Microsoft Navision / Dynamics is highly desired.
- Food industry experience / love of food are not required but highly desired
Compensation & Benefits
- FOODMatch offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience.
- Please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference “Junior Cost and Pricing Analyst” in the subject.
- Please do not apply directly through this site.
- No phone calls or recruiters, please