TITLE: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
REPORTING TO: VP, MARKETING
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
For safety, our office is currently working a hybrid model of in-office (essential staff) and remote. When safe, please plan to work from the NYC office part or full time.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing marketing campaigns that promote both FOODMatch (to the trade) and Divina (to the consumer). You will play a major role in growing revenue, enhancing brand awareness and driving traffic to acquire sales leads and brand ambassadors. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proficiency with both evaluating and working with digital technologies and web analytics tools to better strategize our approach to e-commerce promotions/campaigns, email marketing, social media and display/search advertising.
Growth Marketing & Analytics
- Have a deep understanding on SEO & SEM best practices/strategy for B2B and B2C brands and manage relationship with a freelance specialist to track results of efforts, develop KPI’s and report on performance.
- Working with an external agency, develop best practices and strategic plans for Amazon sales growth through advertising, reviews, content/listing optimization, coupons, etc. Develop KPI’s and report on performance.
- Work with external grocery/e-commerce platforms (Instacart, for example) to develop ad and sponsorship/promotional strategies that will drive revenue and brand awareness. Identify new and emerging opportunities within the digital space for marketing to drive sales growth.
- Assist Sales as needed on e-commerce customer support
Content Development & Engagement
- Collaborate with Creative Team & Marketing to create and execute an annual content calendar for FOODMatch (B2B) and Divina (B2C) across multiple websites, email and social media properties. (Not responsible for creative)
- Project manage the creation of assets and dissemination of all digital communications. Manage all social media channels; schedule/post/share content, community engagement, etc.
- Collaborate with VP Marketing and Creative Director to identify themes, trends and content ideas that will serve our audience
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our brand ambassador program; identifying and onboarding new members, community engagement, surveys, mailings, focus groups, etc.
- Identify partners for content partnerships, affiliate marketing opportunities, etc.
- Maintain trade and consumer email lists; schedule and deploy email marketing campaigns
- Working with an external web development team, project manage all new initiatives and ensure current website and portals/databases are functioning at a high level. Oversee changes as needed.
- 3-5 years in a similar role with a proven track record of results
- Skill & Ability Requirements
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and comfortable engaging with consumers and collaborators
- Experience managing social media content and community engagement
- Comfort with data and analytics; able to not only report data but also analyze and make recommendations for adjustments
- Interest and awareness of the specialty food category
- Proficiency in various digital marketing technologies to engage B2B and B2C audiences
- Robust knowledge of web analytics (Google), SEO/SEM best practices, email marketing (list management and segmentation) and 3P platforms such as Amazon (seller central) and Instacart.
- A self-starter, eager to own their work and successes
- This role requires minimal to no travel.
- Interested candidates should include a resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements
- No phone calls or recruiters, please
- Click Here to apply
FOODMatch offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation based on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.