Label & Packaging Coordinator; Marketing
This role is responsible for ensuring that the labels and/or packaging for our entire catalog of branded products are properly vetted, prepared and proofread according to both FDA and internal Marketing compliance measures before and after our creative services team handles any design work.
This role works cross-departmentally with several internal teams and requires a strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. This is an operations/project management role on the Marketing team and reports to the Sr. Trade Marketing Manager.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Gather data and assets from QC, Sourcing, Purchasing
- Coordinate with internal teams and suppliers to establish overall timeline and project milestones, understanding internal processes and SOPs
- Write a comprehensive creative brief and kickoff projects with Creative Services Manager to ensure design team is fully briefed on project scope
- Supplier communications, when necessary to confirm product or specification details
- Review all labels for FDA, Marketing and QC compliance per established guidelines and regulations
- Communicate edits or changes in project scope to creative services team
- Update project creative brief as needed
- Monitor project timelines in conjunction with Creative Services team
- As needed, schedule label reviews and internal audits
- Keep up to date on present and future FDA labeling and packaging requirements ensuring that FOODMatch items adhere to the strictest content standards
- Collaborate with Sr. Trade Marketing Manager and VP Marketing for projections and ordering as needed
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong proofreading skills (knowledge of proofreading fundamentals and best practices)
- Team player, relationship builder: ability to see the bigger picture and patiently align multiple teams
- A sense of urgency and accountability, and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Experience working with MS Office 365, Adobe Acrobat and project management software (Asana, Wrike, Trello)
- Experience in / enthusiasm for the food industry or a knowledge of our product line is beneficial
This role is based in New York City and works from our NY Office.
Compensation & Benefits
- FOODMatch offers a comprehensive benefit package and a competitive compensation based on experience.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com using Label & Packaging Coordinator; Marketing as the subject line.
- Please do not apply directly through a job posting site
- No phone calls