January 06, 2022
Posted in: News
Going for the gold has never looked so good! The new crop of Divina Roasted Yellow Tomatoes is in stock and ready for ordering. We offer two different packages – bag and pail – each stored frozen to lock in that summer-fresh flavor all year long.
It takes about 5 pounds of fresh yellow tomatoes to make just 1 pound of our Roasted Yellow Tomatoes. Just think about the savings in the kitchen; time, labor, ingredients and more. And the best part is you get consistent robust, bright, sweet flavor every day of the year.
And there’s value beyond the kitchen time! Divina Roasted Yellow Tomatoes are one of those star ingredients that are perfect for any meal or time of day. No matter how large or small your menu, you will find countless ways to incorporate these tomatoes.
- Frittata with fresh mozzarella and prosciutto
- Breakfast flatbread with sausage, onions and peppers
- Placed atop avocado toast with a drizzle of glazed balsamic
- Tossed with greens/grains, nuts, veggies and crumbled cheese
- Layered into a grilled cheese
- Tossed with pappardelle and grilled shrimp, using the marinade as a sauce with fresh Parmigiano
- Pureed into a sauce over a piece of grilled fish served with grilled veggies and polenta cakes
- Diced with red onion and chili peppers and served as a roasted tomato salsa
- Pureed into a roasted tomato sauce and served over pasta
- Roasted Yellow Tomato Caprese with basil and fresh mozzarella
For more information on Divina Roasted Yellow Tomatoes, contact us or your FOODMatch sales rep.