August 11, 2014
Posted in: Mediterranean Diet
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 small heads colored cauliflower, broken into florets (optional for color)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup Divina Roasted Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Dalmatia Fig Spread
- Place half of the cauliflower, pine nuts, sea salt, pepper, and cumin in the bowl of a food processor fitted with an “S” blade. Pulse until the cauliflower is broken into small pieces.
- Add the remaining cauliflower and the dill and pulse until all of the cauliflower is the size of medium-grain rice. Remove the cauliflower from the food processor, and mix in the colored cauliflower florets.
- Blend the pepper, tahini, water, salt, paprika, vinegar, and fig spread in a blender until smooth.
- Divide the rice into four portions and spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons of the sauce over the rice. Garnish with dill, and serve.