This detox salad is a great way to start the week after a weekend of celebrations. Inspired by health.com
- 1 (8 oz) English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups trimmed watercress
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 large celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cut cucumber in half, and slice crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Process 3/4 cup cucumber and lemon juice in blender. Add olive oil in a thin stream; pulse until combined.
- Season the dressing with black pepper, to taste; transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining 1 cup cucumber, watercress, artichoke hearts, celery, red onion, and feta cheese to a bowl.
- Toss with the dressing, and divide among 4 bowls; serve.