Charcuterie Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 c Sliced Pepperoncini, reserving 1 tbsp brine
- 1/2 c red onion, sliced
- Assorted salamis
- Sliced provolone
- Sliced mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice the bread at 1" intervals without slicing through to the bottom.
- In a medium bowl mix the mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme and pepperoncini brine together.
- Spread mixture in-between sliced parts of the bread.
- Alternating the cheese varieties, tuck a slice of cheese into each cut. Then, alternating the salami varieties, insert about five slices into every other cut.
- Place the pepperoncini and red onion slices into the remaining cuts without salami.
- Wrap the whole thing tightly with foil and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the outsides are a little crispy and the cheese is all melted.
More Starters & Sides Recipes