Quality Assurance Coordinator - Consumer Affairs
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is a member of the Quality Assurance Team and is responsible for assisting customers with product set-up forms using technical specifications; assisting the Quality Assurance Team with new product set-up activities including collecting and reviewing specifications, creating specification sheets and product specification manuals; as well as assisting with preparation of product samples to fulfill requests from our national sales team.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Completes detailed customer forms and online portals using technical product specifications
- Assists with responses to customer questions and concerns related to product safety and quality
- Works with production facilities in the US and abroad to collect information needed to stratify customer requests
- Collects and files product and facility certifications
- Responds to custoer, facility and 3rd party requests for certifications
- Maintains schedule of customer requests ensuring all deadlines are met
- Assists with collecting of product specifications, filing and saving them; uses them to create product spec sheets.
- Assists with review of products to confirm that writing specs and labels are accurate
- Sets up and participates in product tastings
- Assists with implementation and management of HACCP/SSOP/GMP for Sampling Dept.
- Assists Quality Assurance Team with projects as needed
Product Sample Request Production
- Assists with preparation of product samples for up to 3 hours per day
- Assists with organization and cleaning of Sample and QA rooms when needed
- Assists with photo shoots, tradeshows and other functions where product is needed for display, photos and/or tasting
- Visits warehouse in NJ to pick-up product and assist with special projects as needed
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- BS/STEM degree preferred
- Understanding of SSOP’s, GMP’s and HACCP training/certification is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
- Able to move and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to quickly adjust priorities and handle unexpected & time sensitive requests
- To truly succeed at FoodMatch, you need to have a passion for food. The successful candidate will be eager to learn the intricacies and unique attributes of our product line
This role is based in New York City and works from our NY Office.
Compensation & Benefits
FOODMatch offers a comprehensive benefit package and a competitive compensation based on experience.
- Interested candidates should forward a resume and a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com using Quality Assurance Coordinator - Consumer Affairs as the subject line.
- No phone calls, please
- This role reports to the Quality Assurance Manager of Consumer Affairs