- Pitted, Halves, Sliced & Diced Olives
- Whole Single Varietal Olives
- Organic Olives
- Kosher Olives
- Stuffed Olives
- Mixes & Marinated Olives
- Tomatoes (Roasted & Sundried)
- Peppers (Whole, Filet & Strips)
- Onions & Garlic
- Capers & Cornichon
- Classic Pickled Vegetables
Custom Manufacturing & Private Brands
Developing new products to test and launch is the lifeblood of our industry’s growth and innovation.
Our Global Sourcing and Culinary Team can work with you to manufacture exactly what you need.
- Our expertise in sourcing raw materials allows us to engineer and customize olive and antipasti to meet your specifications.
- Our hands-on approach allows us to add or remove ingredients and create distinct, custom flavors upon request.
- Whether it’s by selecting for caliber-size or customizing piece-count, we are able to alter our specs to meet your requirements.
- We understand that one size doesn’t fit all kitchens, which is why we are glad to offer custom packaging for customers who need larger or smaller case packs.
Our expertise in sourcing raw materials and developing unique private label programs allows us to engineer products to meet any specification. Our Global Sourcing team can help identify the best origin and supplier to find the exact Mediterranean ingredients you need at the optimal quality level and price point. Our collaborative product development approach affords you the opportunity to customize:
- Olive and antipasti varietals or custom ingredients
- Range/Caliber Size
Expertise in Quality & Food Safety
Quality, safety, and consistency are our top priority. Our QA & Food Safety team is regularly working to ensure all products and production facilities meet or exceed all industry standards.
FOODMatch maintains an extensive supplier approval program in which our partner facilities are required to maintain a food safety certification inclusive of an approved HACCP plan. The majority of our partner facilities hold GFSI recognized food safety management schemes. GFSI schemes in our repertoire include:
- FSSC 22000
In addition to third party certifications, the FOODMatch QA team conducts our own audits of partner facilities to verify food safety plans in accordance with FSMA and the final rule on Foreign Supplier Verification Programs. An overwhelming majority of our products are:
- Non-GMO (and/or Non-GMO Project Verified) olives and antipasti
- Olives and antipasti that are free of preservatives, additives, and artificial coloring
- Organic olives
- Kosher olives
- Gluten-Free olives and antipasti
The FOODMatch Olive Difference
Hand-harvested using traditional methods whenever possible
Cured in brine to preserve true flavor and texture
Crafted with clean & simple ingredients
Transparency and traceability from Grove to Table™
Advocate of small-scale agriculture and biodiversity
Artfully cured to draw out the authentic flavor of each varietal
Expertly hand-stuffed and marinated to add bold, innovative flavor
The true taste of the Mediterranean
We have received your request and someone from our team will contact you in the next 1-3 business days.
Request more information
A pioneer of the olive and antipasti self-serve olive bar, FOODMatch will collaborate with you to design a destination shopping experience that surprises and delights your customers.
Like walking through a bustling outdoor market in the Mediterranean, we invite you to discover our award winning and responsibly crafted olives, antipasti and ingredients.Browse Our Products