- Pitted, Halves, Sliced & Diced Olives
- Whole Single Varietal Olives
- Organic Olives
- Kosher Olives
- Stuffed Olives
- Mixes & Marinated Olives
- Tomatoes (Roasted & Sundried)
- Peppers (Whole, Filet & Strips)
- Onions & Garlic
- Capers & Cornichon
- Classic Pickled Vegetables
We are deeply integrated with major broadline distributors, Mediterranean food distributors, as well as 200+ regional specialty distributors who specialize in servicing a diverse set of end users from grocery to manufacturing and multi-unit chain restaurants. In partnership with our sales, marketing and merchandising teams, we make it our mission set you up for success.
If you are a Mediterranean food distributor, national distributor or regional specialty distributor and are looking to enhance your catalog with our best-in-class assortment of products, we can’t wait to hear about the opportunity and learn how we can support your growth.
Experience the FOODMatch & Divina Difference
Our customer-first approach allows us to quickly respond the ever-evolving challenges facing your business.
Innovation & Recognition
Supplier of the Year
Recognition from multiple distributors & retailers
Private Brands & Custom Manufacturing
Sales & Field Sales Support
Our national sales and field sales support teams are setup to collaborate with our distributor partners on trainings, presentations, store visits and more.
Marketing & Merchandising Services
Custom designed POS, training/education materials, display and print production
Expertise in Quality, Sourcing & Food Safety
- From organic Mediterranean olives to kosher olives, non-GMO project certified olives and more, we produce, manufacture and import the most definitive assortment of Mediterranean olives, antipasti and ingredients on the market today!
- Custom manufacturing and private brand opportunities are available
- Transparency and consistency from Grove to Table™ - whenever possible (and that’s most of the time), our Mediterranean products are harvested by hand and traditional crafted under the safest conditions
- Best-in-class food safety protocols such as x-ray pit detection for pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
Quality, safety, and consistency are our top priority. Our QA & Food Safety team is regularly working to ensure all products and production facilities meet or exceed all industry standards.
FOODMatch maintains an extensive supplier approval program in which our partner facilities are required to maintain a food safety certification inclusive of an approved HACCP plan. The majority of our partner facilities hold GFSI recognized food safety management schemes. GFSI schemes in our repertoire include:
- FSSC 22000
In addition to third party certifications, the FOODMatch QA team conducts our own audits of partner facilities to verify food safety plans in accordance with FSMA and the final rule on Foreign Supplier Verification Programs. An overwhelming majority of our products are:
- Non-GMO (and/or Non-GMO Project Verified)
- Free of preservatives, additives, and artificial coloring
The FOODMatch Olive Difference
Hand-harvested using traditional methods whenever possible
Cured in brine to preserve true flavor and texture
Crafted with clean & simple ingredients
Transparency and traceability from Grove to Table™
Advocate of small-scale agriculture and biodiversity
Artfully cured to draw out the authentic flavor of each varietal
Expertly hand-stuffed and marinated to add bold, innovative flavor
The true taste of the Mediterranean
For 25+ years, FOODMatch has established a best-in-class reputation for collaborating with the top Mediterranean food distributors, regional specialty distributors and national broadline distributors across North America. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
We have received your request and someone from our team will contact you in the next 1-3 business days.
Request more information
A pioneer of the olive and antipasti self-serve olive bar, FOODMatch will collaborate with you to design a destination shopping experience that surprises and delights your customers.
Like walking through a bustling outdoor market in the Mediterranean, we invite you to discover our award winning and responsibly crafted olives, antipasti and ingredients.Browse Our Products