Foodservice & Ingredients
As a long-term manufacturer and importer of specialty Mediterranean ingredients, we are deeply integrated with major broadliners and regional specialty distributors and have specialty ingredients featured on menus spanning the nation's largest multi-unit chains and fine dining restaurants.
Searching for a custom pack size or recipe?
Our sourcing and development capabilities allow us to collaborate on new Mediterranean ingredients where innovation and speed-to-market are essential for success.
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Roasted Peppers
- Pickled Onions
- Roasted Garlic
- Marinated Artichokes
- Caramelized Onions
- Peanut Sauce
FOODMatch is FOODService
- Clean, natural Mediterranean ingredients
- Best-in-class taste
- Transparency and traceability from grove to table™
- Partnerships that support biodiversity, sustainability, and traditional farming
- Consistency in quality, stock, and service
Savor (without the labor)
Save prep time and deliver consistency with our fully prepared, ready-to-serve Mediterranean specialties
- Sliced, Diced, & Chopped
Expertise in Quality, Sourcing & Food Safety
- From organic Mediterranean olives to kosher olives, non-GMO project certified olives and more, we produce, manufacture and import the most definitive assortment of Mediterranean olives, antipasti and ingredients on the market today!
- Custom manufacturing and private brand opportunities are available
- Transparency and consistency from Grove to Table™ - whenever possible (and that’s most of the time), our Mediterranean products are harvested by hand and traditional crafted under the safest conditions
- Best-in-class food safety protocols such as x-ray pit detection for pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
Quality, safety, and consistency are our top priority. Our QA & Food Safety team is regularly working to ensure all products and production facilities meet or exceed all industry standards.
FOODMatch maintains an extensive supplier approval program in which our partner facilities are required to maintain a food safety certification inclusive of an approved HACCP plan. The majority of our partner facilities hold GFSI recognized food safety management schemes. GFSI schemes in our repertoire include:
- FSSC 22000
In addition to third party certifications, the FOODMatch QA team conducts our own audits of partner facilities to verify food safety plans in accordance with FSMA and the final rule on Foreign Supplier Verification Programs. An overwhelming majority of our products are:
- Non-GMO (and/or Non-GMO Project Verified)
- Free of preservatives, additives, and artificial coloring
We have received your request and someone from our team will contact you in the next 1-3 business days.
Request more information
A pioneer of the olive and antipasti self-serve olive bar, FOODMatch will collaborate with you to design a destination shopping experience that surprises and delights your customers.