- 1 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Shredded coconut
- 2 cups Divina Fig Spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, along with oats and coconut, and mix
- Roll dough into 1˝ balls and place on baking sheet, leaving space for spreading.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until dough starts to spread. Remove and tap down the center of each cookie with the handle of a wooden spoon to form a deep well.
- Bake another 4-5 minutes more, or until golden brown. Remove and re-press the centers of each cookie.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Heat Fig Spread in a small sauce pan until bubbling.
- Using a small spoon, pour Fig Spread into each cookie well.
- Allow Fig Spread to cool and set before serving.
More Desserts & Sweets Recipes