- Pitted, Halves, Sliced & Diced Olives
- Whole Single Varietal Olives
- Organic Olives
- Kosher Olives
- Stuffed Olives
- Mixes & Marinated Olives
- Tomatoes (Roasted & Sundried)
- Peppers (Whole, Filet & Strips)
- Onions & Garlic
- Capers & Cornichon
- Classic Pickled Vegetables
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds slices
- 1/2 cup Cashew pieces
- 1 tbsp Sweet Unsalted Butter
- 1 3/4 cup Divina Fig Spread
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 each Bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine oats, nuts and seeds in large bowl, set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add ¾ c Fig Spread, vanilla and cinnamon. Heat until Fig Spread starts to simmer and turn off heat.
- Add hot Fig Spread to oat/nut mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet. If using foil, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely. Once cool, break into pieces and store in airtight container.
- Slice bananas and gently coat with the remaining Fig Spread.
- Alternate layers of yogurt, bananas and granola in individual parfait dishes or large trifle dish.
More Starters & Sides Recipes