- 1.5 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Harissa spread
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Put the wings in a large bowl, sprinkle with baking powder and toss until evenly coated. Use tongs to spread the wings on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle both sides of the wings with salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Bake the wings, turning once halfway through, until golden brown and cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Transfer the hot wings to a bowl and pour 1/2 cup of the Harissa over, tossing to coat evenly. Transfer the wings to a platter and serve.
More Prepared Foods & Deli Recipes