- 2 1/2 cups DIVINA Gigandes Beans in Vinaigrette
- 8 Large shrimp, peeled, de-veined
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Large tomato, cut into 1/4" dice
- 2 tbsp Celery heart, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flake
- Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan
- Drain the beans in a sieve over a bowl and keep a few tablespoons of the marinade for later use. Set aside.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and then coat with the olive oil
- Grill the shrimp over direct medium heat until opaque but tender, about 3 minutes, turning once halfway during the grilling
- Toss the tomatoes with the beans and place on a platter or individual plates, season with salt
- Divide the shrimp on the beans. Drizzle some of the reserved marinade over the shrimp and beans.
- Scatter the celery, parsley, and red pepper flakes on top, serve immediately