- 1 cup DIVINA Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained, halved
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Roasted almonds, chopped
- 2 Oranges, zested, peeled, cut into segments
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh mint, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Bring quinoa and 1 cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
- Spread cauliflower onto baking sheet toss with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast until slightly browned and dried out, about 25 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, cauliflower, olives, almonds, orange zest, segments and any juices, parsley, and mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste.