- Pitted, Halves, Sliced & Diced Olives
- Whole Single Varietal Olives
- Organic Olives
- Kosher Olives
- Stuffed Olives
- Mixes & Marinated Olives
- Tomatoes (Roasted & Sundried)
- Peppers (Whole, Filet & Strips)
- Onions & Garlic
- Capers & Cornichon
- Classic Pickled Vegetables
- 1 cup DIVINA Roasted Red Tomatoes, drained (reserve 4 tbsp of marinade)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, pounded thin
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb Fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh basil, rough-chopped
- Position rack in upper 1/3 of oven and pre-heat to 400° F
- In a blender or food processor, puree tomatoes until smooth. Add a steady stream of water with the motor running to thin sauce to desired consistency. Set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and coat in reserved tomato marinade. Heat a grill pan (or gas grill) over medium high heat. Add chicken to pan and cook, turning once, about 4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet and spread roasted tomato sauce over the top of each piece. Sprinkle parmesan over top and follow with sliced mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Set oven to broil and continue to cook until cheese is bubbly and golden brown in spots, about 2 minutes. Top with chopped fresh basil.
More Prepared Foods & Deli Recipes