- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup resh or thawed corn kernels
- 1 lb Hearts of Palm, Picante Style, reserve the brine for the dressing
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 avocados, cut into bite-size chunks
- Fresh oregano, salt & pepper
- Over low heat in a skillet, toast the pumpkin seeds 3-4 minutes and transfer to a small bowl
- In a large salad bowl, combine the corn, hearts of palm, tomatoes, beans and EVOO. Slowly add the brine from the hearts of palm and toss lightly.
- Gently fold in the avocados, ensuring you do not mash them. Top with fresh oregano, salt and pepper to taste.